Thursday 13 May 2010

Pre op done

Yesterday was spent at hospital having my Pre Op so just waiting for my date now ...I did a little card yesterday when i got home to wind down...it is amazing how crafting just calms you down.
This is a trendy little fairy that i hope little girls will enjoy.


Whoopsi Daisy Digi

Frame Cut out on the cricut using home accents

Frame coloured with Copics and glittered

Oval cut out using spellbinders die and then coloured with copics....pearly doodles accents

luv
linniex

3 comments:

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous Linnie, glad that bits over, won't be long now I'm sure.
Pinky

Marley said...

Hi Linnie,

Beautiful card! that image is wonderful and amazing coloring xx Marley

Gez Butterworth said...

Take care Linnie. I find colouring very calming. Best wishes. Gez.xx